|Dried Shiitake mushroom||2 pieces|
|(A) Carrot (Cubed)||1/2 piece|
|(A) Garlic (Minced)||1/2 tbsp|
|(A) Corn||2 tbsps|
|(A) Green peas||2 tbsps|
|(A) Leek||1/8 stalk|
|Egg (Beaten)||1 piece|
|Cooked rice||1 cups|
|KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Pepper||As you like|
1. Saute the chicken until browning the meat in the butter.
2. Add (A) then saute until cooked.
3. Move (2) to one side of the pan. Add the eggs and stir gently until half cooked.
4. Add the rice and stir together.
5. Pour the Kikkoman Soy Sauce and the mirin. Mix until well blended and almost dry. Season with the pepper as you like.