|KIKKOMAN Sukiyaki Soup||50 ml|
|Japanese Green Onion||2 sprigs|
|Enoki mushrooms||1 pack|
|Shiitake mushrooms||3 pieces|
|Garland chrysanthemum (Tung Oh)||100 g|
|Bok choy Chinese cabbage||200 g|
|Shirataki (Konjac noodles)||1 pack|
|Pressed Tofu||1 pack|
|Vegetable Oil||A little|
|Pasteurized raw eggs||As you like|
1. Boil shirataki and cut them into half.
2. Cut the Japanese Green Onion diagonally into 1cm wide, the leafy vegetables into 5cm, and enoki mushrooms into bite-sized pieces.
3. Drain off the water from the tofu and cut it into 8 equal pieces.
4. Sauté the vegetables and meat in the vegetable oil and add 50ml of Kikkoman Sukiyaki Soup with 450ml of the water (1:9 ratio). Cook until all the ingredients are cooked through. Garnish with the carrots.
5. Serve with the pasteurized raw eggs, if desired.